Dr. Ihab M. Hanna graduated, with honors, in 1994 from Cairo University. Afterwards, he spent three years in training and hospital residency . He completed two years of General practice residency ( 1998-2000 ) at the University of Illinois , as a chief resident, where he acquired additional training in Dental Implants, sedation and special care dentistry.
- He completed the University of Miami Implant continuum (2001-2002)
- He started his Redwood city Practice in 2002, focusing on implant dentistry
- In 2008, He founded the Redwood city dental Institute, offering certificates for Dental assistants to apply for the RDA license exam
- In 2009, he founded the RWC implant club mentoring General dentists to incorporate implant dentistry in their practice safely and predictably.
- In 2013, He acquired a second practice in Dublin, Ca and it was relocated to Pleasanton CA in 2017, Pleasanton Dublin Dental Center
- In 2018, He co-founded The BAY AREA Implant Institute, that is the first of its kind to offer a mini residency to general dentists in the Bay area.
Dr. Hanna is a member of
- ADA - CDA - SAN MATEO AND ALAMEDA DENTAL SOCIETIES
- A Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology - International Congress Oral Implantology and the International dental implant association
- A Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.